Hilary Duff's comeback single "Chasing The Sun" to drop on July 29th


Hilary Duff's comeback is officially in full gear. Her new single "Chasing The Sun" is available for pre-order on iTunes now and will be released on July 29th. The singer has signed a recording contract with RCA Records, which is where her upcoming album will be distributed through.

"I took a break from music for quite awhile, but it gave me the power to choose my next steps carefully and I'm really proud of the album I've made. 'Chasing The Sun' is a light and fun summer song that I hope helps people to feel a little more carefree", said Hilary.
"Chasing The Sun" was written by Colbie Caillat, Jason Reeves and Toby Gad. From the snippet she revealed via her Instagram. It sounds like a breezy summery pop single.

You can pre-order the single on iTunes now.

Comments

Popular Posts