Vanessa Elisha back with smooth-wavy track "Ocean"


Australian singer-songwriter Vanessa Elisha demonstrated the elegance of water with "Midnight Swim" produced by frequent collaborator GXNXVS (who also produced most of her debut EP "Don't Go"). It seems to be the theme of this new promotional era for her upcoming music project, which is scheduled to be released later this year. Now she's back with a new song titled "Ocean".


"Ocean" was produced by J-Louis who she recently collaborated with on his track "Waves". This is a wonderful way to repay the favor. The track production is smooth hip-hop / R&B, which puts you a dreamy mind set. Most of her music seems to do that to me and other fans. It gives you all the right vibes that a song should give. The vocals are captivating, once again soft and seductive. Its about being in a steady relationship, but wants more excitement. "Surround me like an ocean" / "Protect me like I'm broken"/ "I don't know where I go, I don’t know where I fit in"/ "Where do I finish and where does he begin?" Vanessa sings. Both "Midnight Swim" and "Ocean" are absolutely two great tracks that can't be ignored. Theirs more music to come and my expectations are very high.

Listen to the track below.



Comments

Popular Posts