Jhené Aiko debuts new song "The Pressure" – Listen Now


Following the Cocaine 80s-assisted single "To Love & Die", singer-songwriter Jhené Aiko debuts new track titled "The Pressure". The song will be included on her highly-anticipated full-length debut album "Souled Out", which is set to be released later this year via Def Jam Records.


Produced by Fisticuffs, "The Pressure" is a chilled-out R&B track layered with percussion, guitar riffs and ambient synths. Jhené sings about the growing 'pressure' that's escalating in a relationship. "But it's really out of my control" / "The way you feel is not my problem" / "I don't want to see you go" / "But I don't have time to solve this" she sings in her signature sultry voice. Another great record from the rising star, she plans to reveal more singles before the album drops. I expect more perfection.

Buy Jhené Aiko - "The Pressure" [Single] - HERE


Comments

Popular Posts