Jennifer Hudson reveals album artwork + Release date set for new album "JHUD"


Jennifer Hudson is planning to release her upcoming third studio album titled "JHUD", which is set to hit stores and digital retailers on September 23rd via RCA Records. The project is serves as the follow-up to 2011 album "I Remember Me".




The album will include the first single Timberland-produced single "Walk It Out", her duet with R. Kelly called "It's Your World" and the Pharrell-produced single "I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)" featuring T.I.. You can listen to snippets of two more album cuts "Dangerous" and "He Ain't Goin' Nowhere". Tracks released so far has failed to make any impact and I don't really hear any excitement or anticipation for the album.

Check out the music videos below.



Comments

Popular Posts