New Music: INNA - Devil's Paradise


Following the premiere of "Take Me Higher" and "Low", "Devil's Paradise" is the next iTunes countdown single from INNA's upcoming EP "Summer Days". She plans to release all the tracks individually on iTunes, before the dropping the EP.



Like "Take Me Higher" and "Low", "Devil's Paradise" was produced by Play&Win. It has a simple Hawaiian-eque production, which I'm not too crazy about. She sings about finding the right man who fulfill her pleasures.

Chorus:

Cause you are the thing I need to do
Now I'm craving you cause you make all my wrongs feel right
Like a devil's paradise
You, I'm a little scared of you
Yeah I want you now now 'cause your lips are the perfect crime
Like a devil's paradise

Not really feeling this one. Its just OK, can't say I'll have this track on repeat like the others. Check out some performances of the song below.




Comments

Popular Posts