Tinashe teases debut album "Aquarius" with "Feels Like Vegas"


After collaborating with RCA labelmates Kid Ink and Usher on their new club song "Body Language", Tinashe is premiering a new track of her own titled "Feels Like Vegas". It serves as the first promotional track apart of iTunes for her upcoming debut album "Aquarius", which is scheduled to be released on October 7th.




Produced by Norwegian duo Stargate, "Feels Like Vegas" is sexy electro-R&B track with a hypnotizing beat. "Just you and I, body to body, we gettin' out of this party" / "I let you love me, cause I can tell that you want me" / "Just you and I, feels like Vegas don't it", as she sensually sings. The song takes me back to her awesome mixtapes Tinashe has already scored a hit on the Billboard Hot 100 with Schoolboy-assisted single "2 On". Recently she released her second single slow jam "Pretend" featuring A$AP Rocky.

You can pre-order her debut album "Aquarius" on iTunes now.


Comments

Popular Posts