Cheryl drops carefree swearing single "I Don't Care"


After obtaining another #1 hit with the horrible horn-driven single "Crazy Stupid Love", Cheryl has finally released a new single titled "I Don't Care". The track serves as the second official single from her upcoming fourth album "Only Human", which scheduled to hits stores later this year via Polydor Records.




"I Don't Care" was written by Cheryl along with Bonnie McKee, Jocke Åhlund and John Newman. The song is terrible.......absolutely terrible, everything from the production down to the vocals aren't appealing to the ears (at least my ears). The music she's released so far has been shitty and unfortunately this will be another hit single for all the wrong reasons. It doesn't have that hit single potential like "Fight For This Love", "3 Words", "The Promise", or "Under The Sun". Not excited for the album, both "Crazy Stupid Love" and "I Don't Care sound more like album fillers than official singles. The music video was very low budget. I don't know why theirs a summer theme, we're pretty much out of that season and in the fall. Horrible

The single will be released in the UK on November 9th.



Comments

Popular Posts