Cheryl unveils artwork + tracklist for "Only Human" album

Standard Edition

Following the release of another terrible single "I Don't Care", Cheryl Cole has revealed the official artwork and tracklist for her fourth album "Only Human". It serves as follow-up to 2012 album "A Million Lights", which is scheduled to hit stores on November 10th in the UK via Polydor Records.

"I was exhausted, I'd had a solo tour and then toured with Girls Aloud so I took a year off to be with my family", Cheryl told Graham Norton. "It was the first time off I'd had in 10 years – it was a normal time. I did party a lot. I needed to let loose and it was the best thing I could do. The title sums up that time".
The standard edition come with 15 tracks including first single "Crazy Stupid Love" featuring Tinie Tempah and "I Don't Care", while the deluxe edition includes three more songs. The album features writing and production from Cheryl, Scott Hoffman, Cass Lowe, Matt Schwartz, Lucas Secon, and Wayne Wilkins. Both covers is the same headshot of Cheryl, the editions have different designs. The standard cover shows a leopard print around her left eye, while the deluxe shows a stripe of a leopard going down her right eye. The artwork is super decent, but the singles released from this album has been horrible and I think the musical direction is all over the place. I'm not excited about a Cheryl album this time around, we'll have to see how it sounds when its released.

Check out the tracklist below.

1. Intro
2. Live Life Now
3. It’s About Time
4. Crazy Stupid Love (feat. Tinie Tempah)
5. Waiting for Lightning
6. I Don't Care
7. Only Human
8. Stars
9. Throwback
10. All In One Night
11. Goodbye Means Hello
12. Coming Up for Air
13. Fight On
14. Yellow Love
15. Beats N Bass

Deluxe Edition:
16. Tattoo
17. Firecracker
18. I Won't Break

Deluxe Edition

Comments

Popular Posts