Nicole Scherzinger 2nd album "Big Fat Lie" stream: Listen to every track


Next week in the UK, Nicole Scherzinger will release her second album "Big Fat Lie". In order to grow interest and anticipation, the singer has revealed an album sampler for the album, which is scheduled to be released on October 20th (UK) and early 2015 in the U.S. via Epic Records. The album is already being streamed online, you can listen to all the tracks.



Her second album was executive produced by Tricky Stewart and The-Dream. It features the singles "Your Love", "On The Rocks" and the first U.S. single "Run". Nicole's debut album "Killer Love" had a variety of uptempo, mid-tempo tracks and ballads. This one mostly includes mid-tempo's and personal songs. She stated in an interview with Digital Spy:
"For the first time in my career I feel like this album is me, it's real", Nicole told Digital Spy. "It's a very personal album for me. It is a reflection of the woman I am, the woman I am not, and the woman I want to be".
The lyrically content goes a lot deeper from her last album. That's all good, but will it be a success......in the European market (especially in the UK)...Yes. Will it be a hit in the U.S.....probably not.



Comments

Popular Posts