Meghan Trainor follows-up debut hit single with "Lips Are Movin"


Following her debut single "All About That Bass" becoming an international success, Meghan Trainor has premiere the follow-up song "Lips Are Movin". The track will serve as the first single from her upcoming debut album "Title", which is due out early next year via Epic Records.


Produced by her main-collaborator Kevin Kadish, "Lips Are Movin" has many similarities as "All About That Bass". Both have an 60's retro/doo-wop sound, but this has an different message. "I know you lie, cause your lips are moving" / "Tell me do you think I’m dumb?" / "I might be young, but I ain't stupid" / "Talking around in circles with your tongue", she sings. The song follows the same formula as her debut, it's radio-friendly and catchy. That's some of the few traits for a song to become successful.

You can pre-order her debut album on iTunes now.


Check out Meghan's debut single below.



Comments

Popular Posts