Nicole Scherzinger chooses "Run’ as lead single for US release of "Big Fat Lie"


Nicole Scherzinger has released tracks "Your Love" and "On The Rocks" for the European market, now the singer is making her return to the US with a new single titled "Run". It will serve as the first official single from her upcoming sophomore solo album "Big Fat Lie", which is scheduled to hit stores in October 20th in the UK and the US release date is still unknown.


"I've battled a lot of issues and demons, as we all do growing up", Nicole said in the press release. "But I finally feel confident in my own skin, and so I'm open enough to talk about love, insecurities, relationships, my sensual side. I've found my own musical soundtrack to my soul".
Produced by Felix Snow, "Run" is a emotional ballad with a soft piano melody. She showed a great vocal performance, but I highly doubt this well receive the attention that it needs. She's taking risks, which is a good thing to do, but sometimes those risks won't bring you good results.

You can purchase the single on iTunes now.


Comments

Popular Posts