Ne-Yo announces new album "The Cracks In Mr. Perfect"


Ne-Yo made a exclusive announcement to ThatGrapeJuice backstage after his tribute performance to MJ at the ‘Michael Jackson Forever’ Concert in Wales a couple of weeks ago. He talked about his performance, meeting Michael and shared information about his upcoming album. He confirmed the title of the album will be "The Cracks In Mr. Perfect"

"The album is based around, even though I am a quote an quote celebrity or artist or whatever the case may be, I am a human being first, and I felt like as an artist sometimes you are kinda expected to be this perfect being for your fans," stated the singer/songwriter. "This album is basically showing people I'm not, I'm not this perfect guy, I'm a human being at the end of the day…"

Check out the video after the jump.

Source: ThatGrapeJuice




Comments

Popular Posts