Video Premiere: Daughtry - Crawling Back To You


Buy Daughtry - "Crawling Back To You" [Single] - HERE
Buy Daughtry - "Renegade" [Single] - HERE

American rock band Daughtry premiered the Music video for their new single "Crawling Back To You", which is the first official single from their upcoming album "Break the Spell" due out November 21st. Their buzz single "Renegade" is on iTunes now, the newest single "Crawling Back to You" is also on iTunes.

"We wanted it to be a performance video not necessarily based on any narrative or story," Chris said of the clip. "Whenever I do a video I have a hard time faking it. I always lose my voice at the end of a video shoot because I give it all every single take".

I love the song and the video was a simple performance video. The camera angles were cool. "Crawling Back To You" has managed to debut at #41 on the Billboard Hot 100 last week, but stormed down the charts #83. The single is not doing to well, so lets see if the video and upcoming promo helps the single.

Check out the music and the making of the video, after the jump.




Comments

Popular Posts