Rebecca Ferguson premieres debut single "Nothing’s Real But Love"


X-Factor UK runner-up Rebecca Ferguson debuted her first single "Nothing's Real But Love" on Radio 1 a week or two ago. She signed a joint record deal with Syco and Epic Records back in January. Rebecca is preparing the release of her debut album which is due out December 5th (UK).

Rebecca said: 'I"ve loved writing and recording the album throughout this year so I'm really excited for everyone to hear it! I feel like I've learnt a lot about myself going through the writing process, putting my experiences on paper and into the tracks. It's a record I’m really proud of".

"Nothing's Real But Love" was written by Rebecca and Eg White (Adele, James Morrison). The track will be released on November 28th (UK). Check it out the track and the remix after the jump



 'Nothings Real But Love' Logistics Remix by Rebecca Ferguson


Comments

Popular Posts