Nicole Scherzinger bores X-Factor UK with "Try With Me"


Buy Nicole Scherzinger - "Try With Me" [Single] - HERE (UK)

Terrible X-Factor US judge Nicole Scherzinger made her way over to the UK to perform her new single "Try With Me" on their version of the show. The song is the lead single for the repackaged debut album "Killer Love" which will hit stores on November 14th (UK).

Nicole is a talented singer, but performing and putting out bullshit like this is not showing me a damn thing. When I sit and watch her perform or whatever it may be, I think and say she hasn't established her own identity yet. Of course during her stint in PCD, she had all this presents, then again I don't know what's stopping her now because when she was in the group, Nicole was pretty much a solo act.

To be honest, I see her career just steadily going down the toilet. I hate to compare but at times Rihanna and Cheryl Cole put her to shame. Check out the performance, after the jump.




Comments

Popular Posts