New Music: Eric Saade - Hotter Than Fire (Feat. Dev)


Buy Eric Saade - "Hotter Than Fire (Feat. Dev)" [Single] - HERE (SE)

Swedish singer Eric Saade will release the next part of his latest album. "Saade Vol 1" came out June 29th, it went on to sell over 50,000 copies and became the best seller this year. The first official single is "Hotter Than Fire" featuring Dev. The song is available on iTunes now in Sweden. "Saade Vol 2" is due November 30th.

It's a catchy number that will instantly heat up the charts across Europe. This is my first time listening to him and I like song. Its a mix of Usher's "DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love", Enrique Iglesias "Tonight (I'm Fuckin' You)" and Taio Cruz's "Higher". I usually don't like Dev's singing voice, but she good a job. From now I will be checking for him, so hopefully he crosses over to America.

Listen to the song, after the jump.




Comments

Popular Posts