Colette Carr releases long-awaited debut album "Skitszo"


Singer-rapper Colette Carr has released her debut album "The Skitszo Collection".

Starting in November 2012, "Skitszo" was released as four digital EP installments. Each of them contained four tracks each and were revealed every two months leading up the official album release. The album includes all the tracks from those EP's, plus four new unheard tracks, making it a total of 20. Colette co-wrote all of the songs on Skitszo and collaborated with well-know producers RedOne, Martin "Cherry Cherry Boom Boom" Kierszenbaum, Frankmusik and The Cataracs. 

She described the style of the album as "musically schizophrenic".


Music Videos:
"F16"

The Skitszo Collection is a tribute to Carr's uncle, who was schizophrenic:

"It's also a tribute to my uncle who suffered from schizophrenia, but more than that it’s a tribute to the man who showed me what true and pure creativity was before he passed away two years ago", said Carr.

"I'm not gonna say this wasn't high-speed stakes", confesses Colette. "I definitely could have driven off the Autobahn at any point, but it led to some of the most exciting musical experiences of my life and I couldn't be prouder of this album and my Goers for spurring me on like the thrill-seeking maniacs they are".

Buy Colette Carr - "The Skitszo Collection" [Album] - HERE

You can purchase the album on iTunes and stores now.

Comments

Popular Posts