Henry's 1st mini-album "Trap" out now


Super Junior-M member Henry has released his first mini-album "Trap".

The album has a total of 6 tracks: the title track "Trap (Feat. Kyuhyun & Taemin)" (Check out the music video here), "1-4-3 (I Love You)", "My Everything", "Ready 2 Love", "Holiday", and "I Would".

Henry helped compose some of the song. All the tracks are in Korean, except for one of "I Would". which is sung in English.

The physical album is available to purchase on Yesasia, Kpop Town, Kpop Mart, or if your in Korea Soribada, MelOn, Olleh Music and Bugs. You can also buy the album internationally on iTunes now.

Buy Henry - "Trap" [EP] - HERE

Listen to all the tracks, after the jump.


Trap (Feat. Kyuhyun & Taemin)


1-4-3 (I Love You)

My Everything


Ready 2 Love


Holiday


I Would


Comments

Popular Posts