Jessie J unveils tracklist + artwork for third album "Sweet Talker"


British singer-songwriter Jessie J is set to perform her recent hit single "Bang Bang" tomorrow with Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj at the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards, she has revealed the tracklist and release date for her third album "Sweet Talker".

"It was the quickest album I ever made", Jessie told Radio.com "I'm really proud of it though. I really feel like it represents where I'm at right now as a singer, as a woman, as a person, emotionally, everything".

The album will hit stores and digital retailers on October 13th in the UK and worldwide on October 14th via Island and Lava Records. It feature 15 tracks, including four guest appearances. I love album cover, her body is looking really good. I'm glad to see this is getting released in the US, because Jessie's second album "Alive" to my knowledge wasn't put out here. She has a Top 10 hit with the first single "Bang Bang", so I hope it would generate enough interest for people to buy the album.

You can pre-order the album on iTunes now. Check out the tracklist below.

1. Ain't Been Done
2. Burning Up (Feat. 2 Chainz)
3. Sweet Talker
4. Bang Bang (Feat. Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj)
5. Fire
6. Personal
7. Masterpiece
8. Seal Me With a Kiss (Feat. De La Soul)
9. Said Too Much
10. Loud (Feat. Lindsey Stirling)
11. Keep Us Together
12. Get Away

Deluxe Edition:
13. Your Loss I'm Found
14. Strip
15. You Don't Really Know Me

Comments

Popular Posts