James Morrison releases "The Awakening" album teaser


Pre-Order James Morrison - "The Awakening" [Album] - HERE (UK Only)
Pre-Order James Morrison - "The Awakening (DV)" [Album] - HERE (UK Only)

James Morrison will officially release his third studio album "The Awakening" on September 26th in the UK and September 27th in the US. You can listen to 5 snippets on Soundcloud. The video teaser contains unseen footage of him traveling the world and performing shows, while recording the new album.

Also, check out the music video for "I Won't Let You Go" below.

Tracklisting

1. In My Dreams
2. 6 Weeks
3. I Won't Let You Go
4. Up (feat. Jessie J)
5. Slave to the Music
6. Person I Should Have Been
7. Say Something Now
8. Beautiful Life
9. Forever
10. The Awakening
11. Right By Your Side
12. One Life
13. All Around the World (Bonus Track)
14. In My Dreams (Acoustic Version) [Pre-Order Only]

Deluxe Version

iTunes Festival: London 2011 Track 1
iTunes Festival: London 2011 Track 2
iTunes Festival: London 2011 Track 3
iTunes Festival: London 2011 Track 4
iTunes Festival: London 2011 Track 5
Person I Should Have Been (Acoustic)
Right By Your Side (Music Video)





Comments

Popular Posts