Katy Perry "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F)" tops the Hot 100 + ties Michael Jackson's record


Buy Katy Perry - "Last Friday Night (Feat. Missy Elliot)" [Single] - HERE

Katy Perry made chart history today, her latest single "Last Friday Night (TGIF)" took the #1 spot from LMFAO's hit "Party Rock Anthem". She is the first female artist in history and second following Michael Jackson to chart five consecutive number #1's from one album (Teenage Dream). Michael achieved the same 1987 with his the classic album "Bad".

I'm happy for Katy, but I can't really see myself celebrating because of the WAY she got to # 1. Reasons like Missy Elliot jumping on the song, the remix being 0.69 cents on iTunes, then Capital Records cut the price of the original version of the song to 0.69 cents. Like I said before, I love Katy she's one of my favorite artists but this just looked desperate and I hate to say it........tacky. Below check out her past #1's from "Teenage Dream".






Comments

Popular Posts