Listen to: Wynter Gordon "Buy My Love" remixes


Buy Wynter Gordon - "With The Music I Die" [EP] - HERE (US Only)
Buy Wynter Gordon - "With The Music I Die" [Album] - HERE (AU Only)
Buy Wynter Gordon - "With The Music I Die (DE)" [Album] - HERE (AU Only)

Wynter Gordon released the artwork for her third single "Buy My Love", her debut album/EP "With The Music I Die". The first single "Dirty Talk" has gained major success in Australia, the follow up "Til Death" was a Top 20 hit and is currently being played in America. It reached to #3 on the US Billboard Dance/Club chart.

Wynter is a great artist, so its a shame that she's not getting that recognition or the success in the US, like she is in Australia and the UK. Below you can check out the previews to some remixes of  "Buy My Love".

Listen to the full "With The Music I Die" EP.

Wynter Gordon - Buy My Love (Remixes) by Neon Records/Underground

Comments

  1. Just desire to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness in your post is simply great and i could asme you're an expert on this subject. Well with your permssion allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the rewarding work.....
    buy soundcloud plays

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts