New Music: Natalia Kills - Kill My Boyfriend


Buy Natalia Kills - "Free (Feat. Will.i.am)" [Single] - HERE (US Only)

Natalia Kills will release her debut album "Perfectionist" on August 16th (tomorrow) in the US. The album tracklisting features a new song "Kill My Boyfriend". The track was co-written and co-produced by Natalia herself and French DJ Junior. She explained the message of the song:

"The story is that my lovely high school sweetheart comes back to town; we'd broken up years ago when he went off to college. When he comes back I’m actually engaged to someone else who’s a bit of a dick, but his family are nice and I don't want to go through the drama of breaking up with him and being called a slut for running off with someone else on my wedding night, so I decide the best way to get out of it is just to kill him. It’s such a happy song cause I’m back in love with my old boyfriend… Super deranged, but very happy".

The song is radio-friendly and should made into a single a some point. Check out the killer song below.



Comments

Popular Posts