The Saturdays gives first TV performance of "All Fired Up"


Pre-Order The Saturdays - "All Fired Up" [Single] - HERE (UK Only)

Last night The Saturdays kicked off promo for their new single "All Fired Up" on Tonight's The Night. This serves as first televised performance for the song. I notice that the backing track wasn't their, only a few artists can do without. They did a great job delivering strong vocals. The choreography was like it always is.....weak. I love The Saturdays but they lack so much stage presence, I think that they can a lot better. I'm really wondering how the areana tour going to be.

The only girl group that was really doing it were The Pussycat Dolls and their pretty much done. The Sugababes aren't not doing anything special, so all that's left is Girls Aloud. I'm sure when they reunite for another album, their going to bump The Sats from being the #1 girl group in the UK. Check out the performance below.


Comments

Popular Posts