Video Premiere: Kelly Rowland - Down For Whatever


Buy Kelly Rowland - "Here I Am" [Album] - HERE
Buy Kelly Rowland - "Here I Am (Deluxe Edition)" [Album] - HERE

Kelly Rowland has finally released the music video for "Down for Whatever". The track will serve as the lead single for the international release of her third studio album "Here I Am". She took the time to please the US fanbase with the Urban singles because the US wasn't buying into her dance sound. "Motivation" went #1 on the US Hip-Hop/R&B charts and the newly released single "Lay It On Me" is currently at #48 and climbing. Now she's moving on with the international album. The alternative version of the album will feature more dance oriented tracks which will be released in Europe this November.

"Down for Whatever" was produced by RedOne and serves as a European single. I don't really care too much about this video or the song. Its not my favorite song from "Here I Am". Frank Gaston and Sarah Chatfield directed the visual. I don't understand why can't Frank give Kelly the same perfection that he always delivers with Beyonce.

Check it out after the jump.



Comments

Popular Posts