Video Premiere: Rihanna - We Found Love


Buy Rihanna - "We Found Love" [Single] - HERE

Rihanna has premiered the video for "We Found Love". Its first single for RiRi's sixth studio album "Talk That Talk". The video was directed by Melina and was shot in Northern Ireland. It features British model Dudley O’Shaughnessy as her love interest. This was one of Rihanna's best videos to date. You'll see a young couples very destructive relationship.

Rihanna could be re-visiting her past relationship with Chris Brown, I mean they do have very similar features. She kept saying, this was her deepest video yet and can totally agree. When I watched it, I was speechless and I don't think I can keep watching this because its very emotional.

"Talk That Talk" is due out November 21st. Check out the video after the jump.




Comments

Popular Posts