Behind-The-Scenes: Robin Thicke "Pretty Lil' Heart" music video


Robin Thicke is taking you behind-the-scenes and on the set of his music video shoot for "Pretty Lil' Heart" featuring Lil' Wayne. Its the second single from his new album "Love After War" out now. Robin explains the inspiration behind the song, the storyline, the sexuality that takes place, the theme and more:

"I just wanted to do something that brewed temptation and sensuality and sexuality, and left the audience wondering what happens next", explained Thicke. "Something that I feel sometimes, even though I want to be noticed and want to be appreciated, I still feel so small in this enormous universe, that I'm still just a monkey playing the cymbal".

Today on BET's 106 & Park, the video will premiere.at 6pm. Make sure you tune in to see it. Check the behind the scenes video, after the jump.



Comments

Popular Posts