Video Premiere: K'NAAN - Is Anybody Out There? (Feat. Nelly Furtado)


Rapper K'NAAN has premiered the music video for his new single "Is Anybody Out There" which features singer/songwriter Nelly Furtado from his EP "More Beautiful Than Silence" available now on iTunes.

"I was thrilled when he asked me to do it 'cause when he sent the song to me, I just loved it immediately", said Nelly. "I just think it"s a very hopeful and sweet, pure song about emotions that everybody feels every day of their lives. We always want to feel like we're a part of something and that we're not alone".

In the Chris Robinson-directed video involves various issues, it's definitely an empowerment song. His next studio album "Country, God or The Girl" hits stores on May 1st and will feature collaborations with Bono, will.i.am, Nas, and Keith Richards. Check out the video, after the jump.



Comments

Popular Posts