Justin Bieber gets beat up for Complex Magazine cover


As you can see above Justin Bieber gets beat up, battered and bruised on Complex magazine's 10th anniversary special edition. I will say, when I saw the picture without the Complex logo on it, I really thought he actually got beat up. But anyway he's currently working on a new studio album, which will be released later this year. Read below about his plans to appeal to a bigger audience.

On his music plans of appealing to a bigger audience: "There's no point in doing this if I'm not going to be the best. I give up a personal life. I give up my friends and family to pursue what I love and to make my fans happy. Why would I give up so much to be just another singer? I feel like it's my responsibility to be the greatest I can be. If I start making terrible music, I don't expect people to like me. If I'm making great music and there's no reason for people to dislike me, that’s when it's going to make me upset. People just need to take a chance and listen. If they don't want to take a chance, then I don't know. That's going to be the biggest problem, to make them feel like it’s cool for them to like my music".

Bieber's new single "Boyfriend" will available to purchase on March 26th. Check out the rest of his swallow/bloody shots of the spread and the video of the photoshoot, after the jump.





Comments

Popular Posts