SMH..............Ashanti unveils "Braveheart" album cover



So I'm guessing this is the official cover for Ashanti's upcoming studio album "Braveheart". The artwork was on Amazon along with the official release date for the project.

If this is the official cover, I want to understand why was this chosen. It looks to me like she used a photo or a still from the music video, which was trash by itself. Their were lots of beautiful promotional photos revealed for this era and out of all that we got this garbage. The trash above did surfaced a couple of weeks ago and was being made as the official thing. Did believe at first, but now I don't even know what to say. I'm very well aware of the fact that Ashanti is not getting a huge budget from a major label but damn I've seen much better from other independent artists.

Her fifth studio album "Braveheart" will be released on her own label Written Entertainment and E1 Music. The first single "The Woman You Love" is available to purchase on iTunes now. According to Amazon, the album is set to hit stores on April 24th.

Comments

Popular Posts