Video Premiere: Monica & Brandy - It All Belongs To Me


R&B veterans Monica and Brandy came together since their first collaboration fourteen years ago with the Grammy-winning hit "The Boy Is Mine", to record a new duet titled "It All Belongs To Me". Writer and producer Rico Love of the song described it as: "It's a very soulful R&B song with pop sensibilities", "I wanted to make sure I made it a classic R&B record, but I definitely wanted to make sure that it had enough appeal to cross over and become a Top 40 record".

The Chris Robinson directed visual and was dedicated to the late Whitney Houston. Monica and Brandy looks great in lots of different outfits, I loved the black leather look at the end. The song's lyrics is about reclaiming their possessions from their dead beat men. I hope the video has regenerated some excitement interest into the song, because I don't think a lot people really care to much about it.

"It All Belongs To Me" is available to purchase on iTunes. Check out the video, after the jump.




Comments

Popular Posts