Cheryl Cole shoots "Call My Name" music video [Photos]


I love Cheryl Cole, but she can't sing for shit, especially if its live. When I watch her, I only look for her to break out into some dance moves. Her music can be good and bad at times. Hopefully this time is falls under good, because she recently filmed her music video for comeback single "Call My Name" in Los Angeles. The song was written and produced Alex Da Kid. He is also produced many other hits like "Love The Way You Lie" and "Airplanes".

The song is set to premiere on BBC Radio on April 20th. I definitively want to see how well it does on the charts, because we all know Cheryl doesn't have X-Factor UK anymore to push her single/album to the #1 spot. But of course will.i.am (her manager) is a judge on the UK version of The Voice, I'm sure he's going to have her perform on the show.

Check out the photo above and after the jump of Cheryl on set.




Comments

Popular Posts