New Music: Jessie J - Excuse My Rude (Feat. Becky G)


Coming off the release of her second official single "It's My Party", Jessie J revealed a lyric video for a new promotional track "Excuse My Rude" featuring Becky G. The track first premiered on Britain's BBC Radio 1Xtra. It will be included on her upcoming sophomore album "Alive", which is set to hit stores and digital retailers on September 24th via Universal Republic. 


With the last two offerings "Wild" and "It's My Party" basically being crappy releases. This new promotional single certainly make up for it. Produced by Dr. Luke and Cirkut, "Excuse My Rude" is a Urban-Pop jam with a bumping bassline and features a verse by teen rapper Becky G. Without a doubt this should have been the single to lead the album with. The track reminds me of her original sound ("Do It Like A Dude"), but with a harder edge.

Comments

Popular Posts