Video Premiere: Cassie - I Know What You Want


Cassie shows off body in the music video for "I Know What You Want", its the latest single from her debut mixtape "#RockaByeBaby" released back in April. The track was written by James Fauntleroy and produced by THC, Sounwave, and Terrace Martin.

The artsy video was directed by Christopher LaTouche and Jayohh. It features some creative illustrations by Eric-Shabazz Larkin. The Bad Boy singer flaunts her bod, with a some shirtless muscular men around. I was expecting either "Addiction" or "Take Care of Me Baby" to be the next single from her mixtape. "I Know What You Want" is good track, but out of all the other mixtape cuts this doesn't stand out. If she's still promoting the project with the next couple month (which she probably won't), I would like to see a video for one of the songs I choose.

"#RockaByeBaby" is available to download for free now.

Check out the video, after the jump.




Comments

Popular Posts