Interscope recording artist Mateo releases "We've Met Before" EP


Rising R&B artist Mateo has released his latest EP "We've Met Before".

The EPis the follow-up to 2012's Suite 823 mixtape, this collection of music is the singer/songwriter's first release since signing a record deal with Interscope Records. The music serves as a preview to whats to come from his upcoming debut album. The EP has five tracks including his major label debut single "How Good Is Your Love" and "Sing About Me". Mateo recruits Kerry "Krucial" Brothers and Zeke MacUmber for the music production. Each of the tracks features Mateo's own signature sound, which is a smooth R&B/alternative vibe.



Buy Mateo - "We're Met Before" [EP] - HERE
"I'm in a better place than I have ever been musically. With this EP, I want to show fans how I've evolved. They may have met me before, but I have so much more to give them", comments Mateo.
Mateo will continue to tour this fall and finish putting the final touches on his album.

Comments

Popular Posts