AlphaBAT releases debut single "AB City" + Reveals music video


After much anticipation, rookie idol boy group AlphaBAT made their debut with the single "AB City".


"AB City" was produced by Ryan, who is a songwriter in JYP and I have to say that this is pretty underwhelming. I love the English alphabet concept and how it also ties in with the members stage name, which is the whole reason why they got my attention in the first place. For me, it was very unique and it hasn't been done before (a least to my knowledge). Their image and teaser video came off as hard hitting and I expected the single to be the same. The song is boring and I blame their company for the poor song choice, not the group. It's very forgettable and it didn't highlight any of the members vocal or rapping talents. The music video doesn't help the situation either, nothing about it including the members stood out.

With a shit load of groups debuting every year, there is NO time to be releasing lackluster singles and videos. If they do, their going to be easily forgotten by the public.

Comments

Popular Posts