Video Premiere: Katy Perry - Unconditionally


Katy Perry has premiered the music video for "Unconditionally". The track serves as the second official single from her third album "PRISM", which is available in stores and iTunes now.

The visual was directed by Brent Bonacorso and Katy looked gorgeous in dresses made by Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana and Wes Gordon as her party guests dance around her. Later some out of left field things start to happen, like being on fire and getting hit by a car.
"It doesn't have a complete narrative. I do that all the time", Katy told MTV. "I usually have quite a big story line…. This time I wanted to give a lot of gorgeous, beautiful looks, which I don't usually go for but it’s mostly just a beautiful video that is supposed to evoke this power of love".
A little more could have been done to make it better, like adding a narrative. Besides not having an actually storyline, I liked it.

Check out the video, after the jump.



Comments

Popular Posts