New Music: Lea Michele - Louder


Lea Michele is continuing to promote her upcoming debut album with the premiere of the title track "Louder". The track premiered exclusively on Billboard.com. It will be included on the album along with "Battlefield" and the first single "Cannonball".

"It's a song that, no matter what, I can play in my car with the windows down", Lea told Billboard. "But at the same time, I feel like it shows off my voice as a singer, which is really important to me, because that's what I do. I want to make sure that every song on my record is fun and enjoyable, but also, you hear my voice in them".
"Louder" was written by Colin Munroe, Jaden Michaels and Anne Preven. The track is heavily pop and has an dance beat, which is what I'm been waiting for. The two previous songs ("Cannonball", "Battlefield") were alright, but this has more potential to become a success on the radio, iTunes, and etc. This has to be an actually single in the future.

You pre-order her debut album "Louder" on iTunes now.

Comments

Popular Posts