Video Premiere: Wa$$up - Nom Nom Nom


Rookie hip-hop female group Wassup premiered music video for "Nom Nom Nom".

"Nom Nom Nom" is the title track from the group's first mini-album with the same name.

For their debut track, the group brought the twerking concept into the visual. For this single, Wassup brings jump roping and the game of slap-match into the choreography. They wore a white swimsuit with the blue jeans over it, which gives off an sexy hip-hop image.

I see a lot of potential in this group, but after three singles I still can't get into them nor can I take them seriously. The twerking concept for their debut single got my attention in the wrong way. It wasn't something I wanted to see anyone do. (Note: twerking became a big thing in 2013, but I wasn't into at all). "Nom Nom Nom" has an dancehall-influenced beat, which is different. The video was fun and energetic, you'll probably would want to make you get and participate. Not a huge fan of this, but its a step up from the last single.

Check out the video, after the jump.



Comments

Popular Posts