Ariana Grande drops Iggy Azalea-assisted single "Problem"


Ariana Grande will be moving on to a new single soon, that song being "Break Free" featuring Zedd. Yeah, so I'm a bit late posting about it this. The first official single from Grande's sophomore album "My Everything" is titled "Problem" featuring Australia rapper Iggy Azalea.




I've never really blogged about Ariana solely based on having interest in her. Upon hearing her new single "Problem", I've become more of a fan more than I was before. It has everything a radio friendly track is suppose to have. "Problem" is packed with various genres, its jazzy-pop slight 90's R&B and could be recommended for almost anyone. The instrumental is very infectious, on top of the hard-hitting beat alone, theirs a saxophone and Big Sean's whispering "I got one less problem without you" is one of the sexy and seductive traits about the track. On the subject of seductive, Ariana vocals were powerfully and mesmerizing. She's starting sound more and more mature vocally. Iggy's rap gives it an edge. The lyrics were relateable, most of us has been in a relationship where somethings become a problem. I would definitely tell someone to go and listen to this over Cheryl's new single "Crazy Stupid Love", which also use the saxophone riff.

I love love love this and can't wait to hear new album.

Buy Ariana Grande - "Problem (Feat. Iggy Azalea)" [Single] - HERE

Check out the 70's-inspired visual below.



Comments

Popular Posts