SEREBRO release single + video "Я тебя не отдам" (I'll Never Leave You)


Its a shame knowing now that this was Elena's song with SEREBRO. If you wasn't aware, Elena left the band recently due to her wanting to start a family. Before that occured, they released a new single titled "Я тебя не отдам" (English: "I'll Never Leave You").



The track was their first single without Anastasia Karpova. This was the follow-up to their previous single "УГАР" ("Waste") which was a collaboration with Russian producer DJ M.E.G. The track was written and produced by Maxim Fadeev, group member Olga Seryabkina also helped write it as well. She always participates in creating the music in some type of way and I like that very much. The ending result proves to be perfection, when her and Maxim work together. When you read the translation, its very heartfelt. Elena's part seemed the most emotional and is probably my favorite set of lyrics from the track: "Listen, this warmth isn't from the sea / I won't forget you, but you're not alone / My lips don't argue with you". Wasn't too sure how new member Daria would fit. After hearing her verse, I don't have those doubts I had about her like I did before, she's become a perfect fit.

The girls are currently working recording material for their third full-length studio, that's scheduled to be released hopefully later this year. The group are planning to reveal a new single in the very near future and can't wait to hear the final product.

Buy SEREBRO - "Я тебя не отдам" [Single] - HERE

Check out the emotional visual below.



Elena made her departure in May and was replaced, her name is Polina Favorskaya. She sung live with the group for the first time at a recent Award show. Not big on her voice, but I'll wait for the release of their new single coming soon to make a judgement.



Comments

Popular Posts