Mila J releases BFF anthem "My Main" (Feat. Ty Dolla Sign)



Mila J reunites with Ty Dolla $ign on her new single "My Main". Along with "Smoke, Drink, Break-Up", the track will on her upcoming debut EP "M.I.LA (Made in Los Angeles)". The EP is scheduled for digital release on September 30th, It'll also feature guest appearances from B.o.B and Problem.


The DJ Mustard-produced track was originally set to feature Iggy Azalea but for some unknown reason it didn't happen. "My Main" is the newest female anthem for the girlfriends aka your best friends. "She my hitta for a reason" / "I can tell her all my secrets" / "Cause I know that she gon' keep 'em" she sings. Besides liking how she delivered her vocals, everything else sounded very boring. The beat from DJ Mustard was bland and so was the lyrics. The music video was recently filmed for the song in L.A, it should premiere soon.

Check out the lyric video below.


Comments

Popular Posts