Nick Jonas is tied up in "Chains" music video


Nick Jonas is all grown in the official music video for his new song "Chains". The track serves as the first single from his upcoming solo debut album, which is scheduled to be released later this year via Island Records.


The visual shows Nick on the ground being pulled around a church, he's also seen  falling out the sky, and gets tied up to a chair by a girl played by Dylan Penn. I love this new image and sound from him, this new and different side of him is making me more interested in what his has coming up in the future.
"It's definitely a progression for me", Nick told MTV News. "I really wanted to push myself, work with some people that would help me grow and, you know, I kind of came to a place where I said, look, I've already had a full career at the age of 21-years-old and I get to start over and this is really cool and really approach it as a new artist".
He talks about the story behind the song:
"Just some things that are going on in my life, you know, I'm talking about love, I'm talking about heartbreak, a big theme for me in this is trust, and fear. The story behind 'Chains' is basically that feeling that all people can relate to, its being trapped. For me specifically in this song, I connected to love and trust and for some people they have said its broader for them, its more than love, it can be about anything that entangles you in your life and doesn't let you do what you need to do to feel free".
Buy Nick Jonas - "Chains" [Single] - HERE

You can purchase the single on iTunes now.

Check out the video below.


Comments

Popular Posts