New Music: INNA - Low


Following the premiere of "Take Me Higher" last week, Romanian singer INNA is back with her second promotional track titled "Low". Both tracks will be featured on her upcoming EP "Summer Days", which is scheduled to be released on September 22nd via Ultra Records / Universal Music Group.








"Low" was written by Georgia Ku and Erin Beck and produced by INNA's long-time collaborators Play&Win. Its very different from "Cola Song", "Good Times" or even the most recent release. Both "Low" and "Take Me Higher" has that 90's house vibe with summer touch to it, but "Low" is slow and sensual. It would be a nice song to dance to with your partner on a beautiful island at night. Listening to her vocals on a much slower beat give shows the vulnerable and softer side. The lyrical content may sound a sexual mainly in the verses:

Verse 1:
You got me feeling so alive
We better slow down
It's like I'm on a roller coaster ride
And I'm screaming so loud

Verse 2:
Love it how you touch me
You're reading my mind
Close my eyes, I need to see
I feel you inside

I like to hear more of the 90's house beats over INNA's voice. Still waiting for that perfection I heard on her 2008 debut album "Hot". Remember, the next to track to be premiere next is "Devil's Paradise", which will be released on September 8th.

 Listen to the track and remix above. Check out a performance of the song below.



Comments

Popular Posts