Lady Gaga selects "Marry The Night" as 5th single from "Born This Way"


Buy Lady Gaga - "Born This Way" [Album] - HERE
Buy Lady Gaga - "Born This Way (Deluxe Version)" [Album] - HERE

Lady Gaga's latest single release "Yoü And I" is currently topping the charts, but it seems like Gaga has official decided to move on with another single release. The fifth single will be "Marry The Night produced by Fernando Garibay. Can't wait to see the video for this. I didn't like the videos for "Edge of Glory" and "Yoü And I" too much.

"I wrote so many songs on this new album about New York City, but one in particular "Marry The Night" that record is about my husband, New York" she told MTV prior to the album release.

It was being said that "Scheiße" was going to the next single. I'm glad it wasn't. This is my favorite track on "Born This Way". Listen to the song below.



Comments

Popular Posts