New Music: Kelly Clarkson - What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)


Pre-Order Kelly Clarkson - "Stronger" [Album] - HERE
Buy Kelly Clarkson - "Mr. Know It All" [Single] - HERE

Kelly Clarkson dropped a new song titled "What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)" from her highly anticipated album "Stronger" due out October 24th. Its rumored to be the second single and I hope that it is. The pop/rock track was written by David Gamson, Alexandra Tamposi, & Jörgen Elofsson. "Mr. Know It All" is a good song, but it was more of a warm-up single. "Stronger" is upbeat, catchy and sounds more like the Kelly that I'm use to.

Kelly tweeted: I heard that some versions of “What Doesn’t Kill You (Stronger)” started showing up online. My new album Stronger is out in 3 weeks (Oct 24) and I want you to hear the real thing".




Comments

Popular Posts