Video Teaser: Beyoncé - Countdown



MTV.com released a teaser for Beyoncé's new music video for "Countdown". Below you can see some references to Michael Jackson and Audrey Hepburn. The video was directed by Adria Petty, who also done Bey's "Sweet Dreams" video.

Check out 40-second preview below:



Source: MTV

Beyoncé has apparently filmed music videos for a lot of the songs that's featured on "4". I have to say, I'm a bit confused, because not too long ago "Party" featuring André 3000 was announced as the next single. Then "Love On Top" was speculated to be the next release after it became a Top 20 hit on the Billboard 100. I guess she's finally made up her mind. Now on to the preview, I'm not going to say much. I'm hoping this is not a crappy video, because I love the song. This looking like "Greenlight" part 2.

Comments

Popular Posts