Natalia Kills confirms "Kill My Boyfriend" as next single


Buy Natalia Kills - "Perfectionist" [Album] - HERE
Buy Natalia Kills - "Perfectionist (Deluxe Edition)" [Album] - HERE

Dark pop singer Natalia Kills has confirmed that "Kill My Boyfriend" will be the fourth official single from her US version of her debut album "Perfectionist". Natalia wrote and co-produced with French DJ Junior Caldera.

Natalia told The Prophet Blog about the story behind the song: "The story [of "Kill My Boyfriend"] is that my lovely high school sweetheart comes back to town,". "We'd broken up years ago when he went off to college. When he comes back I'm actually engaged to someone else who’s a bit of a dick, but his family are nice and I don't want to go through the drama of breaking up with him and being called a slut for running off with someone else on my wedding night, so I decide the best way to get out of it is just to kill him. It's such a happy song cause I’m back in love with my old boyfriend… Super deranged, but very happy".

The recent single release for "Perfectionist" was "Free" featuring Will.i.am. It wasn't my favorite track from the album and having Will.i.am on their didn't make it any better. She has yet to chart the Billboard 100 with any of her songs, I'm hoping "Kill My Boyfriend" can do it. This has HIT written all over it.

Listen to the song below.


Comments

Popular Posts