Big Time Rush performs "Music Sounds Better With U" on Ellen DeGeneres Show


Buy Big Time Rush - "Music Sounds Better with U (Feat. Mann)" [Single] - HERE
Buy Big Time Rush - "Elevate" [Album] - HERE

On (Monday) January 16th boy band Big Time Rush stopped by 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' to do promo. The group took the stage to perform their pop hit Ryan Tedder produced track "Music Sounds Better With U". Its the lead single from the BTR second studio album "Elevate", in stores now. They also sat down for a brief interview with Ellen. Subjects brought up were their Nickelodeon TV show, tickets for their 2012 US concert tour selling out in less than a day, a upcoming movie, and more.

I only like about one or maybe two songs from them, so I can't say I'm a huge fan, but my little sister sure is. The performance was a surprise to me because I always though they lip synced everything at a live events, TV performances and etc. Guess they actually can carry a tune singing live. Check out both the performance and interview, after the jump.




Comments

Popular Posts