Video Premiere: Nicki Minaj - Stupid Hoe


Buy Nicki Minaj - "Stupid Hoe" [Single] - HERE

Young Money rapper Nicki Minaj premiered the music video for her single "Stupid Hoe" from her upcoming re-release of her debut album titled "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded". I'll be released on February 14th. Can't believe Hype Williams had the nerve to direct this stupid shit. Though out the whole video, I was thinking about her alt egos and how they are going to be showcased even more this year. You thought last year was bad, I can only imagine, because that was a whole bunch of craziness. As for the song itself, its not going to take a rocket scientist to realize this is trash, with a capital T. Compared to some of the good stuff put out last year, she can do a hell of a lot better. 

Ms. Minaj is expected to perform at the 2012 Grammy Awards on February 12th. Who knows what she's going to perform, let's hope its not this because she'll literally be a "Stupid Hoe" for doing that. Check out the video, after the jump.



Comments

  1. Wow! Thank you! I constantly needed to write on my blog something like that. Can I take a part of your post to my site?
    Daggerboard, Wooden Club

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts